13.11.09

“miss you… Can I ask U a favor?” / XXX

I have been trying to reinvent the myself. Trying to get on the ball. Some of my friends think im being a “bit of a bitch” im okay with that. As long as I am being a bitch with the intention of
making myself the best version of me.

My ex called not too long ago to ask for girl advice. But we didn’t end on good terms. We broke up 4 years ago and still fight. And he wanted girl advice. No.
I’m sorry im bitter. I feel as tho he is an idiot that i wasted too much time on. He told me a few months ago how much hotter id be if I got fit. Or called me “simple”. Or bitches about religion. You aren’t fun. I like happy, sassy, fun guys who can keep me on my toes. Im usually bored with people. I never like someone over a few weeks. Shit happens. He was lucky I disliked myself so I stayed interested.
Ah.
Sorry for that one.
pottymouthpottymouth

Searching for a second job. I am being sent to court for not being able to pay my bills. Im a wee bit screwed, so If I don’t write for awhile, that’s why. I MIGHT BE IN BLOODY JAIL.

So I cleaned my new car… wanna see?




I feel like a princess. I feel like my feet are finally hitting the ground and I can almost start running again.

Another thing on my mind. I need to get an even bigger backbone then I expected. As soon as I blow everyone off… I realize people will stil contact me to do them favors.
I could never do that to someone.
This is going to be a lot of thinking. I need o figure out what drives people to be this crappy

Tomorro is the SAOSIN concert. A band I actually like. It will be fun. My friends and I will be working it. I only know the older CDS. But im hoping I can at least get a shirt. I miss good music.


And last but not least of my random thoughts




















I am straight edge.
I am not doing this for a reputation.
I am doing this for me. Only me. I am not part of any crew.
I feel as tho I am 9 years strong female.
I want nothing more but live a substance free lifestyle.
I love who I am and who I will become
. I am not ashamed of straight edge.
Even tho I do not agree with all edge folks actions, I will love and respect other people of the straight edge community.
I stand united and accept the stereotype and resistance regarding straight edge
and will take on the conscience.
I am fully committed to being unified with the brotherhood.
And for the shit I get for being female only fules me to prove myself.
I am not violent, I am content.
And I will not hesitate to stand up for myself and for others.
Im a lover, not a fighter and this is one thing I love and live for.



Night.
<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment