14.9.06

another myspace whore to add to my collection

i am Deep.
you are shallow.
why waste time on someone that will not try to look more than skin deep?
maybe i brought you around to boost my self esteem regarding my face.
but im tired of catching you stare in the mirror.
you told me my words are nosense


answer me this..
why should i give my deepest thoughts and theroies to a man that proves himself a trophy?
should i feed you with my dreams and beliefs to keep your pretty smile around?
are you worth it?

say it to yourself.
are you?

maybe i am selfish not to share my body.
maybe that 'personality' only gets you to the race, not the finish line
smoke yourself dead my little latino.
i got what i wanted.

a single serving friend that gave me the view of a horrible shallow being


maybe next time you will know what "just a project" might mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment