8.11.09

Vanished from sociality

I have a good family and good friends. I just feel as if everything I do, is not for me. My friends, each and everyone of them have problems they are dealing with.
Just imagine how you, yourself, can break down and analyze your life and how everyone effects you. Then accept that each and every person you meet feels the same way. Each with there own trials and tribulations.
I have come to accept that no one around me has the intention of making my life be the best and what I want and desire.
Not my family nor friends have the ability to help me with my aspirations.
Hard to grasp. I know I cant put my weight on their shoulders, even tho I feel as if I try to help everyone with theirs.
This is me
This is me trying to finally do things only for myself

No comments:

Post a Comment