29.6.09

SCHOOL ?

So friends...
The Fashion design school I applied for has written me back
I was accepted Im scared shittless
Supposedly this is a really hard school to get into
I can start in October or in January I would be learning more about the art of clothes, creating, drawing, photography, makeup, hair design.
I have done a lot of things in these field
but actually going to school for it and
making this my definition of my trades seems to be a lot on my shoulders.
Not to mention my car accident, has wasted a lot of time and money
Im feeling a lot better BTW
I keep leaving Utah and moving back
but this will be a 1-2 year thing.
I don’t know what to do
Being honest
The first baby I've ever been around,
is my new niece and missing out on her first 2 years,
or all my friends and family.
Just getting up and going and not giving up
and moving back
this is a lot of work For people who know me,
I am everywhere; I just get up and leave.
But if I do this I can’t
This will be a revelation
Cross your fingers I need it

No comments:

Post a Comment