11.2.06

red bull gave me wings

Fidgety knuckle man with a cake to surrender all the black leads to paper moon shoot with the margarita glass half full who is to blame besides the trench coat wearing fool holding a walkman does he know the times have changed and white is gray “muffins for Tuesday” she rang as her husband lay with another lady do I dare call her a lady or label her a whore when she fondles with innocence and he play the character of adultery smack my leg hard and quest for a cry yet you are mislead by rumors of my tolerance I shall pray but in the dark so I will not interrupted your lack of understanding I fake smiles as smoke bellows under my nose yet I claim to quirks and say ‘gosh’ when needed mock me mock me I will never be the one to care I’m staring into a glass pan as I prepare dinner I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment