13.1.09

Reall,y your my ex for a reason

Listening to: Coheed and Cambria

Ten Speed
I can feel it in the way your blood and heart beats
Your body's caught in a race I've already won
Or is it in the way your body moves?
I'd like to tell you, but I think that you already know
The words I dragged out from your mouth speak
...... I have given company

Believe her, you'll leave her
You're leaving more
No, but I don't buy it
Like anything you do, as anyone you are
Ten Speed, if I'm lost, then I'm lost
Believe her, you'll leave her
You're leaving more
No, but I don't buy it
Like anything you do, as anyone you are


Goodbye.
----------------------------------------

Dear nameless,
I wish that we could end a phone conversation in good terms. I wish that you could make me as happy as you used to. When you text or called, I was addicted. I could fall asleep knowing you thought about me at least once that day. Now, all you do is contact me, let me know what I am doing wrong in my life. Tell me “how you could look better”
I don’t need that. Its taken me a very long time to love my body, I wish you could do the same.
When we first met, I was right out of rehab for an eating disorder, now when you call, you mention how sexy it was to see my hipbones. My hips are hidden under a love handle. I want to be happy. Quit making me think I need your approval. I don’t want to “love you” anymore.
Its really hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment